The latest research by Aberdeen Group shows how cloud data protection provides a clear advantage for remote office/back office (ROBO) applications - where the mix of server environments, and in some cases endpoint data, requires the security, simplicity, scalability, and savings only a SaaS-based data protection solution built on AWS can offer you.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- Top pressures driving investments in cloud-based data protection
- Quantifications for faster, more scalable time-to-recover provided by a cloud-based backup and restore capability
- How you can reduce the business impact of unplanned downtime by about 90%
- Recommendations for utilizing cloud-native data protection for ROBO
- Derek E. Brink - CISSP, Vice President and Research Fellow, Aberdeen
- Anwesa Chatterjee - Sr. Director, Product Marketing at Druva